Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kylene & Erin ♥

My cousin, Brittany, & I shot this wedding in Crawfordsville, IN the day after a snowstorm...Everything was so beautiful when I woke up that morning & the drive there was absolutely breathtaking...Although it was COLD, the wedding party was very cooperative about taking pictures outside...I mean, it was just too beautiful not to...Kylene is a college friend of one of my dear friends, Amy (who was also the very pregnant Matron of Honor), & I am so glad I had the privilege of meeting her & Erin (who are both super nice) & capturing their beautiful day...Here is just a very small preview...Many more to come! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhhh....I love them!!! They are so pretty. I agree, the snow added a magical element to the pictures. You do SUCH beautiful work. I can't wait to see more! Love you!

MamaS said...

You don't "just take pictures", Hilary....you create life portraits. Just beautiful!

Hilary said...

Awww, thank you both so much! ♥