Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jacob & Betsy: Part I

My baby brother, Jacob, & his girlfriend of 4 years, Betsy, are getting married!  September 4, 2010 is the big day...My little girl, Paven, gets to be their flower girl & I'm super excited!  A talented friend of mine, Jessica of Jessica Jill Photography, is shooting their wedding, which I'm also very excited about because 1.) I know she'll do an awesome job & 2.) I get the day off to enjoy myself! (& to make sure the flower girl is doing what she's supposed to be doing)...So I'm taking Jacob & Betsy's engagement pictures instead, in 2 installments...First, Winter...Coming soon, Spring!  These were all taken at Jacob's farm, in & around his beautiful barn...







1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the colors of the first one! Great job! Looking forward to the wedding!