Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Stuff :)

Some new little things around our house that make me smile :)...

A mounted print of my Paven ♥


My "Pink Flamingo" print that I donated to the YMCA auction...I'm happy to say that it went to a good home :)


I re-covered the last two worn out pillows on my couch with covers from Elemenopillows on Etsy


Before


After :)


Bought these at a junk shop probably 10 years ago & just dug them out of storage at my parent's house for the girls' room ♥


Paven's new tennis shoes :)


Nova's new swimsuit :)


But every new day with these two girls puts the biggest smile on my face :)






2 comments:

Amy C said...

Wow! You've got some cute new stuff! I love your photos. They make the everyday look so cozy and comfortable. Love Nova's swimsuit!

Hilary said...

Thanks, Amy! :)