Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What I've been up to...

Even though my little one isn't in school yet, it makes me so sad when school starts, like summer's over :( The last couple of months have been so busy & have flown by...We've been lots of places & I've taken lots of pictures, but I haven't had time to post anything for awhile, so I'm starting with a few photo shoots from this summer that I never got a chance to blog about...Wouldn't want anyone to feel left out ;)

A beautiful Saturday morning with the Cornwell family...

Paven was sitting beside me as I was uploading these pictures & asks who the little boy is, so I tell her his name & she says, "I want to kiss him."  Seriously, already?  But I guess I can't blame her, just look at these amazing blue eyes :)






Baby Eli...3 Months

The last time I took pictures for this family, Eli was still in his Mommy's belly :) So happy to finally meet him, such a sweet little guy :)




No comments: