Monday, August 24, 2009

Justin & Kylee: The Wedding :)

WOW...It's been a busy month...I still have LOTS of editing to do, but here are just a few of my favorites from Justin & Kylee Muchow's wedding, which took place on August 8th in Paris. The ceremony was held at Bell Ridge, which is my "home" church & I love taking pictures there...It was HOT, but I managed to get some outdoor shots with very little complaining :) I absolutely adore this group of people...








Waiting...


  




Justin & his Mama :)




1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Lovely wedding pictures. Those printed napkins are adding so much personal touch to this party. That photo on kids’ slide is my favorite part of this photo shoot. I also needed some ideas and finally have got in this post. We are marrying in this month and are all set for the day which will be held at one of the San Francisco wedding venues.