Thursday, October 2, 2008

Going to Knoxville

I'm getting ready to leave for Knoxville in the morning with my cousins, April & Brittany, & my baby girl, Paven, to see my baby sis, Emily-I'm so excited! I wanted to post some pics of the wedding I'm currently working on before I go! My friends, Butch & Meghan, had a beautiful outdoor wedding at a really cool place called CD & ME in Frankfort, Illinois on the 20th of September. It was so good to see people I hadn't seen for a while & all the new people that I met were so super nice & friendly-My husband, Chris, & I had a really good time! Here's a sneak peek at a few of my faves:



1 comment:

Amy said...

I love these pictures. You capture the most beautiful little details of a wedding. Those pictures are so "Butch." Glad to see he had a beautiful wedding.
Any chance Paul and I can redo our wedding and have you take pictures? Yours are so much better than what we had. :)