Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My 1st Blog

Okay, so I thought this might be a good way to let you all know what I've been up to & to give you a sneak peek at your pics. It's been a very busy summer & it's proving to be extremely challenging to work from home with a 5-month old little girl, but I'm doing my best. :) I'm currently working on Melissa & Bradley Kohnen's wedding which took place July 11 (a very hot, but beautiful day) in Southern Illinois. They are such a super cute, sweet couple & the wedding party was so cooperative & so much fun! I was totally diggin' the pink flamingos! :)

Mr. & Mrs. Bradley Kohnen


The Wedding Party at Melissa & Brad's House

The Ceremony

The Kiss

The Happy Couple


Had to make a quick stop at McDonald's for ice cream before coming back to the church for pics!




No comments: